Professional Experience (4 of 4)

Clinical Assistant / Phlebotomist
Kimberly Quality Healthcare - Pasadena, MD


My primary responsibility was phlebotomy (processing >100 patients/volunteers daily). Afterwards, I would process the samples: coding, centrifuging, aliquoting, packing and shipping. The samples were collected for a research project conducted with the help of United States Army. As a Clinical Assistant, I complied and performed data entry.
 

Assistant to Reading Coordinator / Receptionist
Essex Community College - Essex, MD


I assisted the reading coordinator with implementing reading programs for college students. I conducted placement testing for new students entering the college (English: reading & comprehension). I coordinated class schedules, executed lesson plans for professors, created activity packets for students and managed inventory. I worked as a receptionist with the Human Development Division, responding to calls on a multi-line console, which included communicating college course programs and other information to students. In addition, I transcribed counseling sessions for two counselors, as well as typed daily correspondence and filed confidential documents.

ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE


Significant experience through on-the-job training, lectures, reading, seminars and conferences:

Management Conference
- Innovative Medical Research, Towson, MD. November 1999
Clinical Research Conference
- Innovative Medical Research, Towson, MD. November 1999
Management Conference
- SCIREX Corporation, Austin, TX. March 1999


ASSOCIATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS


Association of Clinical Research Professionals - No. 87214
American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians - No. 681023951068

CPR
American Heart Association - Expires: December 2022


Previous / Home

 

Contact Information

Paul Eric Kilmon
Phone: 443.739.2518
Email: paerki@hotmail.com

Availability

I am looking for full or part-time employment. I will consider relocating. I am also interested in volunteer work.

Interests

Paul Kilmon: Career Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template (Redesigned by PAERKI)