A Job Seeker's Message

I am currently looking to reenter the workforce. I resigned from a clinical research position in October of 2007. During my time off I have done personal travel, read, attended lectures, volunteered, worked in my garden and enjoyed other interests that stimulated my mind, body and spirit. Now it is time to get back to work.

The best position for me is one where I can support a company, its leadership and team with what I do best and that is working hard to accomplish goals that lead to a job well done, with the ultimate goal of contributing to a company’s success. In today’s economy it is important for everyone to realize that no job is too small, everyone matters and that all of us must work together for the greater good.

I enjoy working and do it very well. I am very thorough about looking at all aspects of the decision making process. So when I agree to a job or project, I give it my all, and then some. I have never been a fair weathered employee. All of my jobs, regardless of the challenge, have been embraced with hard work, determination, discipline, dedication and devotion.

I have a diverse employment history that can be helpful to any company, performing any job. I am not limiting myself to the medical profession, or to any one area of the healthcare field. While I have spent a great deal of time learning, defining and parlaying clinical research into a career, I am experienced in many areas in and outside of the healthcare industry. At this point in my life I am looking for a job that speaks to me, which might lead me down a new career path. I am looking for full-time employment, but would also like to be considered for part-time positions, as well as volunteer work. I will consider relocating to another state or travel abroad depending on the circumstances.

Some may consider me overqualified for some of the positions for which I am responding. However, I hope you will see a conscientious employee with strong skills, and a proven track record, applying for jobs that he can do well, and do with pride.

I have a friendly personality. I appreciate laughter. Friends, coworkers and supervisors describe me as a team player, outgoing, creative, energetic, kind, considerate, practical, confident and self-motivated. I am highly organized and able to look at situations and determine my role and responsibilities. I work at a pace that is above average. I am a big fan of constructive criticism and encourage this type of conversation, as this leads to personal growth.

You can learn more about me by accessing the links at the top of this blog. Please access my "Main Blog" to learn more about me as it pertains to my creativity, organization and character.

In closing, I hope you will see a person that has a diverse set of skills that can be helpful to anyone in need of a quality employee. You can contact me via phone at 443.739.2518 or by email at paerki@hotmail.com. Thank you. - paerki

Home

 

Contact Information

Paul Eric Kilmon
Phone: 443.739.2518
Email: paerki@hotmail.com

Availability

I am looking for full or part-time employment. I will consider relocating. I am also interested in volunteer work.

Interests

Paul Kilmon: Career Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template (Redesigned by PAERKI)